August 8, 2010

Baking is Science for Hungry People

I've been doing a lot of baking lately, and I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the KitchenAid mixer I ordered online a week ago. I find baking to be a great way to relax and save money. It also lets you make things exactly the way you like them.

I came across this apron today, and I'm definitely going to be buying one in the future. Or maybe I'll buy two and keep one clean to use at flea markets and craft sales - the pockets would be great for collecting money. Or maybe I'll get one designed with my own logo for that purpose, I don't know. Either way, I love Questionable Content, and that's where this saying comes from, but you don't have to be a fan for it to make sense (it's just funnier if you've read the comic). It's bound to attract attention if you're baking with guests.

Now I have to get back to cleaning the kitchen... need space to do more baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment