August 30, 2010

Bleh... allergies

Today is just one of those days. My allergies (which I've never had before this month) are making my eyes all watery on top of my incessant sneezing, stuffy nose and scratchy throat... and really, if I had the option I might not have gotten out of bed this morning. So I really don't feel like doing anything today.

However, a friend (thanks Daniel!) recently sent me an article directed at people who work from home. One of the many good pieces of advice in that article was to force yourself to do something small even if you don't feel like it. Chances are it will make you want to do more - and if it doesn't, at least you can say you did something.

So here is my blog post for the day, and now I'm going to go find something simple to do because I really don't have much patience today.

No comments:

Post a Comment