August 23, 2010

Up and Running

Hello all... Sorry I haven't updated in a week or so. I finally found the time to plunge into my crafts again and have been busy setting up shop on Etsy, setting up my website and getting ready for future craft shows. In fact, I was so busy that I didn't even realize I'd been neglecting my blogs until a few days ago.

So from now on you can expect to see updates not only about cool items and articles I find in my daily internet travels but also some crafters' tips and ideas. I'll also probably post about each of my new products - not only for marketing purposes, but also to hopefully inspire some people. I am trying my best to recycle, reuse and repurpose as much as I can. So if one of my ideas leads to you making something new from your "junk" instead of throwing it out, I've done some good.

For now, check out the items in our shop ("our" because I'm sharing space with my best friend until I can get a credit card of my own - which is required to set up shop on Etsy): http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePhoenixEmporium

My brand is actually "Eccentric Ocean", and my website is http://www.eccentricocean.com, but you'll notice that my website has the banner for "The Phoenix Emporium" at the top for now. I made it using Soopsee - which is an amazing site that lets crafters easily display their blog as well as every place that carries their products (online or brick-and-mortar) in one place. Unfortunately, they currently only pull banner images from Etsy - but I've been told that will change when they come out of beta, which should be in the next couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment