September 8, 2010

10% off

Alright... in a vague attempt to get everyone over to my new store (that's where the pretty pictures in the widget over there are from ---->) I'm hosting a sale.

Everyone who does the following things before the end of the month can get 10% off their next purchase... just send me a convo when you want to buy and I'll edit the listing for you. And I will be keeping a list, so no trying to scam me into giving you two discounts or more.
-Fave my shop
-Comment on this post and tell me your favorite item in my shop, or an idea for a future item maybe... I really don't care, just make it sound like you've actually had a look around.
-"Like" my facebook page
-Follow this blog

Remember that I'll be coming out with tons of new items in the (hopefully) near future. So even if there's nothing there for you right now, there might be before holiday shopping deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment