October 6, 2010

Beautiful Junk

Do you often make something new from something that was being thrown out? If so, check out my guild on ArtFire (just search "Beautiful Junk" on the guild page). It's only been active since yesterday, but I'm planning some awesome events.

Right now I'm considering a bi-weekly contest to make something out of a specific item. For example, I might ask everyone to make something using beer bottle caps and then everyone can create something and submit pictures. Not sure about prizes yet... it might even just be gloating rights, lol, but it'll be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren! Love the idea of doing a biweekly contest. I just made a witch's broom decoration out of coffee can lids! Check it out at http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/10/if-broom-fits.html

    ReplyDelete