March 16, 2011

The solution for dry, cracking, peeling feet... Foot Goo!

Time for a couple of long overdue product reviews (sorry it took so long).

First up is BAKidagain's Foot Goo. This stuff is amazing! My feet have been dry, cracking, peeling, bleeding, itching, ect for about 7 years and nothing I've tried worked. I tried pretty much everything the drug store had to offer, a couple prescriptions, samples of various things that I had to order from foreign companies, different kinds of socks, shoes, insoles... you name it, I've probably tried it. Most things worked a bit, definitely better than not using them, but in the end it just wasn't worth the cost.

This Foot Goo has healed my feet faster and better than anything I ever tried before. I used it every night until I ran out (just put it on my feet and put socks on before going to bed) as well as using a pumice stone on my feet when I showered (which I've been doing for years), and by the time I ran out my feet looked almost normal!

After ordering samples, I made the mistake of not ordering more soon enough, and now my feet have reverted to their original condition, but I just got my order in the mail on Monday and my feet are already feeling SO much better! Definitely won't be making that mistake twice.

BAKidagain's Foot Goo is currently available in Electric Lime and Lavender. I have to admit, I thought lime scented foot lotion sounded weird, and I'm a lavender girl through and through, but the lime (which is the only sample scent available) is such a refreshing scent that I ordered it again instead of ordering the lavender. Everyone needs something a little different sometimes.

I might order the lavender if I succeed in going camping this summer, though. There's logic behind my lavender obsession! I don't like bugs and I don't like chemicals (like bug spray). Bugs don't like lavender. So whenever I get out into the great outdoors, I make sure to bring all natural, bio degradable lavender scented soaps, body sprays and lotions. I've even been known to soak all my clothing and (if I have time) my tent in it before I leave. It works! Just make sure you line dry, it's not nearly as effective after a trip through the drier.

Another great product from BAKidagain is her Intense Hand Cream. It's made with nurses in mind, so it's completely unscented but it moisturizes like no other hand cream I've found. It's great for anyone who constantly washes their hands (whether for your job or just out of obsessiveness like me, lol) and because it's unscented you don't have to worry about allergies (your own or anyone else's).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words about our products. Every product that we make, we use. We're very happy that your feet are almost back to normal again. That has to be a wonderful feeling after suffering for so long. I just whipped up a batch of peppermint foot goo and it will be available in the studio soon. (I use the foot goo every other night and the hand cream once or twice a day.) ~Carla

    ReplyDelete