March 13, 2011

Twitter Party Time!

Just thought this might be a fun idea, if enough people are interested.

What I'm thinking is that next weekend we can all have a look at each others' shops and tweet the items we like - and good tweets, not just links all over the place with generic messages. Actually think about what you're writing - describe the item to attract interest instead of just posting "check this out".

Then, when you see that someone has tweeted your item, you go check out their shop and find something to tweet about. It could generate a lot of links for everyone involved. Just remember to put @ whoever made it, so they see that you've linked them!

If you're interested, comment with your shop link (AF, Etsy, Zibbet, Folksy, your own site, whatever) and your twitter name and I'll start a list below.

I'm thinking we might even make it a weekly thing if people enjoy it and benefit from it. So be sure to let me know how it goes, otherwise I'll only have my own stats to go on.

The Tweeters:
@aMagpiesDream from A Magpie's Dream
@PurpleBirdEtsy from Purple Birdie
@JulieClarkArt from Julie Clark Art
@ShealynnsFaerie from Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Count me in the party! www.purplebirdie.com I have a Artfire studio, PurpleBirdie! Donie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Lauren! I'm game to try. I sell mainly on ArtFire (www.JulieClarkArt.artfire.com), and am in the process of setting up shop on Zibbet, but doubt it will be anywhere ready by then (I also put my closeouts/discontinued's on Bonanza). Feel free to send out a reminder, as well as any other tips, etc. :)
    www.twitter.com/JulieClarkArt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea!

    I'm on Artfire, Shealynns-Faerie-Shoppe

    @ ShealynnsFaerie

    ReplyDelete