July 29, 2011

Vintage Coca Cola glass, looking for a replacement

This is going to sound kind of obsessive... but I loved this vintage coca cola glass I found at a show a couple years ago, and my son broke it a couple days ago. I've been looking all over and can't find it anywhere!

Of course, I also don't know what I'm looking for. So I'm hoping that some of my vintage-selling friends might be able to shed some light on the year or the event or season it might have been made for so I can narrow down my search a little bit.

And if anyone happens to find one or even a set, I'd love to take it off your hands.

3 comments:

  1. Did you find any? Because I have some :) andreanight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did find some, thanks! But with a 2 year old running around I might need more in the future, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm exceptionally happy to visit our instructive post. I value great composition. about Custom Incense Boxes Ideas,</B This is the most effective way to declare your perspectives to the world.

    ReplyDelete