April 27, 2011

Best Handmade Cloth Pantyliners

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that I'm a huge fan of menstrual cups and recommend them to anyone. They're the only menstrual product that hasn't been linked to health problems because they aren't absorbent and therefore don't interfere with your body's natural cleaning fluids. They're also great for busy lifestyles because they usually only need to be dealt with once or twice a day. The reusable ones are also eco friendly, but if you prefer disposables they are also available with all the same health benefits.

Usually my menstrual cup is all I need, but if I'm really busy on a heavy day I prefer to have some backup. In all honesty, it has yet to actually be necessary, but it makes me more comfortable. So I've been trying out a few different brands/styles of cloth pantyliners. I wanted to get away from the disposable ones to save money and the environment... plus they're just uncomfortable.

It took me a while, but I've finally stumbled on Caroline's Creations, home of the most comfortable pantyliners I've tried. They're so comfortable that I completely forget they're there! They cost less than $10 for 3 pantyliners, shipping is only $1 and there are quantity discounts available. Plus you can get them custom made in whatever fun fabrics catch your eye. They're made out of cotton and soft flannel and are easy to clean - I just throw them in to the washing machine with my underwear - though pre-soaking is recommended if you do get blood on them.

I ordered a custom set of 3 just to try them out, and I ordered more the day they arrived. I haven't tried any of Caroline's other products, but I'm sure her other products (menstrual pads, nursing pads, facial scrubbies, flannel wipes) are just as comfortable and well made as her pantyliners.

1 comment:

  1. Good news to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr James, a herbal practitioner who helped me to cure Hiv virus, i have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr James sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Hiv negative. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr james who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr James because I got to know him through Mr KELLY, who he cured from Hepatitis B. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life.Dr James has cures for diseases like BIPOLAR DISORDER,..DIABETES,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME MOUTH HERPES, MOUTH CANCER , MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL ILLNESS, POLIO DISEASE, ALZHEIMER, BULIMIA DISEASE, COMMON INFLAMMATORY DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, INFERTILITY, SHINGLES, BADRONOLE DISEASE, CHEST DISEASE / AIDS, AND BEHAVIORAL, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ECZEMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS Contact Dr James through  email address   GREATCUREMAN@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete