January 25, 2011

Introducing A Magpie's Dream

Lavender Bubble Earrings - my first jewelery sale!
In the last week or so, I opened up a second shop on ArtFire, called "A Magpie's Dream". This was the result of me finally finding time to start making jewelery. I only wish I had come up with the name months ago and locked in my rate at $5.95.

Today I made my first sale - a pair of "Bubble Earrings" that I came up with the other day. I can't believe they sold so quickly! I only listed them a couple days ago. I'm going to have to make a few more pairs and see if more people buy them - probably with different beads, though. I don't like making the exact same piece of jewelery twice.

I've also been working on some "floating" chokers, which are currently the only style of necklace I have listed... but I have tons of sketches of new pieces just waiting to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment