January 27, 2011

Triple purpose business cards for jewelery makers


So today I was designing myself some new business cards and thinking about how to display my earrings, and here's what I came up with. I turned the card vertically, put all my details along the bottom put, my shop name along the top and left a big blank spot in the middle.

Once the cards get here, I'll punch holes in a few of them to use them as earring display cards. I can also use the blank space to write a little note to my customers, which will save on paper... and, of course, it functions as a business card which is more advertising. Plus, because I always print through Moo, I can add up to 50 photos and a different one will be printed on the back of each card. So they can show off more of my work to their friends.

I know I'm probably not the first to come up with this idea, but I thought I'd share... someone else might find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment