February 28, 2011

New Business Cards!

Just wanted to give anyone who's been reading an update on my awesome new business cards. They came in the mail the other day and I think they turned out extremely well! As planned, I can use them as regular business cards, note cards or earring cards (or all three at the same time).

Click here to see my original post about these business cards.

The gold earrings with rose quartz and green Czech glass beads you see in the picture are part of a necklace and earring set for spring - click here for more details.

2 comments:

  1. The business cards did turn out great... I love that you did it vertically so that you can hand the earrings onto the card, what a great way to display and sell them.

    -Much love, Kim and Mr. Gnome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I also printed them with Moo.com - so each one has a different picture on the back, which I hope will attract more repeat customers.

    ReplyDelete